Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cottage of the Week: Crackington Haven

 
from: homebunch.com
 
One of my favorite things to blog about are cottages and this one has all the qualities I dream about when it comes to cottages: Charm? Check! Ocean views? Check! Beach? Check! Privacy? Check! Oh, the list really goes on and on.

I haven’t been to the UK yet but if there’s a place I’d love to know it’s Cornwall. This gorgeous cottage is located in Crackington Haven, a tiny village surrounded by majestic beaches and cliffs, and looking at these pictures I couldn’t imagine a more romantic place to share a life with.

Imagine yourself in this place… and bring someone you love with you.

Romantic


The cottage blends in perfectly with its surroundings.

Stone Walls


Stone cottages are always so romantic.

Foyer


Rustic and charming.

Family


How welcoming! I adore the main space of this cottage.

For Two



Cozy up with an ocean view.

Special Touch


Tulips are my favorite flowers. I love this picture! Notice the stone walls outside.

Kitchen


Small but practical. I especially like the Dutch doors.

Loft


Just above the kitchen you’ll find a great place to cuddle with your favorite book and a cup of cocoa.
Coziness


Great choice of furnishings and colors.

Master Bedroom


This is so adorable! Just how a cozy cottage bedroom should be.

Bathroom


Stunning floors.

Bathe


The guest bathroom is simple but I don’t think you need more than this in a cottage.

Guest Bedroom


You really don’t need much space to make a room feel comfortable and welcoming.

Timeless


Stone homes has a timeless look.

Al Fresco


Picture perfect! Oh, I’m missing the sunshine and being able to stay outside.

Cafe


This is a cafe located in Boscastle, near the cottage.

Village


The Boscastle village.

Picnic


Can you imagine going to the village, coming back with some local food and have a picnic at the beach?

Drive


The drive back from the village to the cottage.

Cliffs


Incredible!

Beach


I could have some fun in this place.

Crushed Sunset


Imagine yourself here… hearing the waves crashing at the shore.
I truly feel happy when I find cottages like this one where I could picture myself staying at. Seeing places like this one just makes me fall even more in love with simpler interiors. There’s something so inviting about smaller rooms, where anyone could feel comfortable. I think we all should have homes that feel more like cottages: uncomplicated.

Have a wonderful and uncomplicated day! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment