Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life In Pink

Life In Pink

From: stylefiles.com - {images via Domino Magazine on Brides.com}
I’m well aware that Pink and men don’t exactly go hand in hand. And yet I’m quite hopeful of convincing my husband about the absolute joy of waking up in a pink walled bedroom… someday!
Perhaps these pictures can help me illustrate my case better.
This lovely home belongs to Camilla and Benjamin Trigano. I love how soothing, romantic and unpretentious it is. All the bedrooms in the house are painted in a calming shade of pink. The couple claims that these bare pink walls helps them de-clutter their minds and unwind.
I think little touches of Pink here and there is a nice way to give your bedroom a facelift. How do you feel about sharing a pink living space with your man?
{images via Domino Magazine on Brides.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment